Monday, May 30, 2011

May 2011 Photo Hunt Challenges

I missed the sign up for the May 2011 Photo Hunt Challenge, but that's okay! It was REALLY interesting to do this. This was my first time doing the photo hunt challenge. Let's say it makes you think outside of the box for most of the part! However, I didn't complete the entire list as I forgot to set my reminder for it. However, I still have today and tomorrow to finish the remaining list. 

The list were (and I have included my photo under the certain request)

Wind

Sprout

Fresh

Vibrant

Unique 
(I couldn't decide on which one - so I am posting both - you choose :) ) 

Wet (not SO original idea, but I couldn't think of something! LOL!) 

Line

A Spring Activity 
       

Reading Material 

One Line Perspective Line 
(this is one thing I'm struggling with right now, LOL!) 

Something Juicy

No comments:

Post a Comment