Monday, May 30, 2011

Photos - slacking off a bit. :(

I've been slacking on and off about taking photos everyday - but there are pictures here and there. I will just post what I can.  Now that we are done with our house major make-over and it is on the market, that I should be able to kick back a bit and get back into my photography and scrapbooking.    Things are picking up around here with activities (especially sports!).  I can't promise that I will get all the photos up right away, but I will EVENTUALLY get them posted. :) Now that I'm signing up for a few photo challenges. Let's see if that will kick me in gear and be more diligent about posting them!   If you'd like to be added into the blogroll - please leave a comment and I'll get you added. I'd appreciate any positive and negative feedbacks. I'm looking to work on my skills ( I'm FAR from being good at this, but I do the best with what I have! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment