Thursday, January 12, 2012

Okay, attempting Photo A Day again

I am going to attempt Photo A Day again. However, I am not going to stick to a list or any guidelines.  I’m just going to take a photo a day that’s part of our daily life. That applies to what my kids are doing, our dogs, or what Jeff is doing.  I was trying too hard last year by sticking to the theme list/365 list.  The difference is that I’m also doing Project Life which is going to be consisting photos from our daily life too. So it will works on here too.  I’m not sure how I’m going to be uploading it. If it’s going to a few days uploading or once a week uploads.  I’ll be playing around with several methods to see what will works the best for us.   

So now, let’s begin. I will start the next post with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment