Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 1 - Project Life

I think I will be doing something different on this blog - instead of posting photos everyday. I will just compile it into my Project Life by Becky Higgins and post the picture once  a week. Again, I'm not sure how I'm going to do this blog yet - For the time being, this is probably going to be the way I'll do for now.


Nothing fancy about week 1 - just a few pictures this week. It is going to be get some time before I get some better idea of how I want to do the Project Life by Becky Higgins. At this point, it looks like I'll be taking photos of events that is part of our crazy life.  I still have to figure out how to switch my mode about using vertical shots more often. Hopefully by the end of the month that I will have a better idea of how I'm going to do this project. :)

Am posting this a day late. I was unable to do it yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment